Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Carol, which means I have to post 6 random things about me for all the world to see. Hmmm....

1. We were thinking of getting a dog for Jack ~ and then I found out I was pregnant, so now we are having a baby instead!

2. I am addicted to Butterfinger (minis or fun size, never a regular sized bar).

3. Our cat, Buto, is my favorite cat ever. We rescued her from a shelter, where she had lived her entire first year before we found her.

4. I love eBay and Craigslist. I have gotten so many fantastic deals, and am able to get what I want, without feeling guilty for paying full price.

5. I am really anal. I know - shocker! I need everything to be in its place. I can usually go a couple days with mess now that I have kids, but then I HAVE to organize and put stuff away. I don't like "stuff" and am not a saver.

6. I still miss Miami Beach sometimes. Not the people, or the crowds, but the beauty - of the houses, landscaping, the ocean - and the tropical smell.

1 comment:

Jason: said...

Oh, so your'e pregnant!!! I just thought that was a butterfinger belly!!! I can appreciate your'e love for Miami. Take away the traffic, people, and my unfortunate situation of having two kids and a wife and I would think about moving there. Lastly, YOU??? ANAL??? I just don't see it!!!