Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DVD's - Mommy's Lifesavers

All I can say, is I would like to give a big ole bearhug to whoever came up with the idea of DVD's. After staying up with Jack coughing all over me last night, and trying to reason with him at 2am that he REALLY needed to drink the "mecinine" I was giving him, I woke up this morning (after sleeping from maybe 6-10am and having a nightmarish dream about my upcoming 20 year HS reunion) with a swollen face and the energy of a 2 day old fruitfly.
Yesterday, Grandma CC got the kids 6 new movies to go with the new portable DVD player for their early birthday and our trip (spoiled much?). I plunked them in front of the TV, told them to stay away from each other and they are happily (QUIETLY) enjoying their shows, while I nurse a cup of coffee and make a dr appt for this afternoon. Thank you DVD guy, you give sanity to mother's everywhere. Bless the women that are strict and say "no TV" for their kids. I don't know how they do it...

No comments: