Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby In My Belly

Well, it is official. I am 9 weeks pregnant today. Due date is April 20. We broke the news to Jack & Emma yesterday. We had been leading up to it for a couple weeks, asking them if they wanted mommy & daddy to have another baby. They both agreed it was a good idea - however - Emma has decided that the baby needs to sleep upstairs in her room so that she can sleep in the little room next to mommy...
We had thought they wanted a boy baby, so Jack could have a partner and Emma could be the only princess, but yesterday they changed their mind and said they wanted it to be a girl. I was not surprised Emma said this, but was surprised at Jack's change of heart, so I asked him why he wanted me to have a girl, to which he replied, "Because I like girls!" He is going to be a heartbreaker...

2 comments:

gimmegodiva said...

Congrats!!! Wow!! :-)

Alisa said...

OK, so you're telling everyone! Yay! As you know, I am here for you with whatever you need... congratulations for real! No question mark ending this time!XXXOOO